Article 1 (Applicable)
- This agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between the user and our company.
- In addition to this agreement, the Company may make various provisions (hereinafter referred to as "individual provisions") such as rules for use regarding this service. Regardless of their name, these individual provisions shall constitute a part of these Terms.
- If the provisions of these Terms conflict with the provisions of the individual provisions of the preceding article, the provisions of the individual provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Registration for use)
- In this service, the person who wishes to register shall agree to this agreement, apply for use registration according to the method specified by our company, and when our company approves this, the use registration will be completed.
- If we determine that the applicant for use registration has any of the following reasons, we may not approve the application for use registration, and we will not be obliged to disclose the reason.
- When false information is submitted when applying for user registration
- If the application is from a person who has violated these Terms
- In addition, when the Company determines that the use registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (User ID and password management)
- Users are responsible for properly managing their user IDs and passwords for the Service.
- Under no circumstance shall the user transfer or lend the user ID and password to a third party, or share them with a third party. If the combination of user ID and password matches the registration information and you are logged in, we will consider it to be used by the user who registered that user ID.
- The user shall immediately contact the Company if it is found that the user ID or password has been illegally used by a third party or there is a possibility of such use.
- Users shall be responsible for damages caused by inadequate management of user IDs or passwords, errors or omissions in use, unauthorized use by third parties, etc., and the Company shall not bear any responsibility.
Article 4 (Change of Registered Contents)
- If there is any change in all or part of the matters notified to the Company, the User shall promptly change the registered content by the method separately designated by the Company. If we do not make such changes, the performance of our business based on the matters already registered shall be deemed to be proper and valid.
- The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages caused by the User's failure to register the change in a timely manner.
Article 5 (Prohibited Matters)
Users shall not engage in the following acts when using the Service.
- Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal activity
- Acts that infringe on copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights contained in this service, such as the contents of this service
- Acts of destroying or interfering with the functions of our company, other users, or other third parties' servers or networks
- Acts that infringe or may infringe intellectual property rights such as copyrights, portrait rights, moral rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other rights of the Company, other users, or the Company.
- Using, duplicating, selling, publishing, distributing, disclosing information obtained from this service, and similar acts
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of the Company's services
- Acts of unauthorized access or attempts to do so
- Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information, etc. related to other users
- Acts of using the Service for illegal purposes
- Acts that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users of the Service or other third parties
- Acts of impersonating another user
- Advertising, advertising, solicitation, or sales activities on the Service that are not permitted by the Company
- Acts aimed at meeting strangers of the opposite sex
- Acts of directly or indirectly providing benefits to antisocial forces in relation to our services
- Other acts that the Company reasonably determines to be inappropriate, such as damaging or destroying the credibility of the Company.
Article 6 (Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.)
- If the Company determines that any of the following reasons exist, the Company may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User.
- When performing regular or urgent maintenance, inspection or update of the computer system related to this service
- When it becomes difficult to provide the Service due to war, riot, riot, labor dispute, earthquake, eruption, flood, tsunami, fire, blackout, or any other emergency.
- When a computer or communication line, etc. stops due to an accident
- In addition, when the Company determines that it is difficult to provide this service
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
Article 7 (Use Restrictions and Cancellation of Registration)
- If the user falls under any of the following, the Company may, without prior notice, restrict the user from using all or part of the Service, or cancel the user's registration. shall be
- In case of violation of any provision of these Terms
- If it turns out that there is a false fact in the registered items
- When there is a default of payment obligations such as charges
- If there is no response for a certain period of time to the contact from our company
- In addition, when the Company determines that the use of this service is not appropriate
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to the User due to the actions taken by the Company under this section.
Article 8 (Withdrawal)
Article 9 (Warranty Disclaimer and Disclaimer)
- The Company shall not be liable for any de facto or legal defects (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, suitability for a particular purpose, security defects, errors or bugs, infringement of rights, etc.) in the Service. including.) is not guaranteed, either expressly or impliedly.
- We are not responsible for any damages caused to users due to this service. However, if the contract between the Company and the User regarding the Service (including this Agreement) is a consumer contract as stipulated in the Consumer Contract Act, this exemption provision will not apply.
- Even in the case set forth in the proviso of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be liable for damages arising from special circumstances among damages incurred by the User due to default or tort due to negligence (excluding gross negligence) of the Company (excluding gross negligence). (including cases where the occurrence of damage is foreseen or could be foreseen.). In addition, compensation for damages caused to the user due to default or tort due to our negligence (excluding gross negligence) shall be limited to the amount of usage fees received from the user in the month in which the damage occurred.
- We are not responsible for any transactions, communications, disputes, etc. that arise between users and other users or third parties in relation to this service.
Article 10 (Changes to Service Contents, etc.)
The Company may change the content of the Service or discontinue the provision of the Service without notifying the User, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result.
If we deem it necessary, we may change this agreement at any time without notifying the user. In addition, when changing this agreement, we will announce it on this site, and we will assume that we have obtained your consent with the announcement.
Article 12 (Handling of personal information)
Article 13 (Notice or Contact)
Notifications or communications between the User and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company. Unless the user submits a notification of change in accordance with the method separately determined by the Company, the Company will consider the currently registered contact information to be valid and will notify or contact the contact information, and these will reach the user at the time of transmission. shall be deemed to have been made.
Article 14 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
Article 15 (Governing Law/Jurisdiction)
- The law of Japan shall be the governing law for the interpretation of these Terms.
- In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the exclusive jurisdiction.